Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where Have I Been?

It's been a long time since I last blogged....I'm going to give it another go! 

Work and three daughters keep me pretty busy and I'm still an active SU Demo, and I'm hoping to use this as a place to reinvest in my business.

I thought that I would show you a card that I made for a friend's daughter, Savannah, who is turning 2 at the end of the month.  The colors came from the gift bag that I purchased for the cute gift that we bought her, and I wanted the card to match.  I'm also trying to use up the many, many, many packages of designer paper that I've accumulated over the years.  Everything on the card is Stampin' Up! except for the satin ribbon, which is Offray that I picked up at Wal Mart.

I'm hoping to keep up with blogging...not sure if I will get to it every day but at least one or twice a week!

No comments: