Sunday, April 11, 2010

SSSC 64

I decided that it would be fun to play with the sketch challenge over at Karen Giron's blog, SSSC 64.

Here's the sketch challenge for today:













Here is my interpretation of the sketch:


















I chose to make it a rectangular card because I'm trying to use up supplies without cutting into new stock, and I had a piece of 6" x 6" Tempting Turquoise textured cardstock left over from a SU scrapping kit.  The Tempting Turquoise and So Saffron designer paper is from an old SU paper pack from 2 or 3 years ago.  The Regal Rose layer is from the Love Sparkles simply scrappin' kit (09/10 IBC) and all of the embellishments are from that kit.  All layers are inked with Close to Cocoa (boy, I'm going to miss that color when it retires!) and popped up on dimensionals.  The chocolate chip ribbon is from a retired ribbon pack from a few years back, too.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Shannon Willis said...

That's really cute. I love how you used the stickers from the Love Sparkles kit.

Karen Giron said...

I LOVE how this looks as a longer card! This is amazing! Great job adjusting the sketch - thanks for playing along!