Monday, April 19, 2010

Best Wishes Spring Swap

Finally got my computer to cooperate again to allow me to upload pictures, so now I can continue with blogging!  I thought that I would share a card that I made for my monthly swap with the Cult Crew (Upper Valley of NH and VT demo group) for March.  The swap was themed "spring" and I had just gotten the extra-large two step bird punch.


Stamps: Warm Words
Paper: Kraft, Pretty in Pink, Sweet Pea DSP (pink stripes), Thoroughly Modern DSP (rose red), Old Olive prints
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sweet Pea stitched felt, Modern label punch, Scallop edge punch, dimensionals, pretties kit (half pearl), chocolate chip satin

My summer mini pre-order is due to arrive later tonight, so hopefully I will be able to create a few new cards with my new stuff to share!  Thanks for looking.

No comments: