Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Artisan Un-Award Winning Project #2


Here's the second card that I made for the contest.  I got the color combination from a Stampin' Success magazine (the monthly magazine that SU demos get for inspiration and guidance).  The colors were Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink.  The card in the magazine used the butterfly punch (which I don't own - wonder why?) so I used the bird punch instead.  I was happy with how the card turned out, and ended up using this as the template for my mother's day cards.

Ingredients: (All Stampin' Up! unless noted)

Stamps: Well Scripted

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Old Olive DSP, Thoroughly Modern DSP, Sweet Pea DSP, Very Vanilla

Ink: Pretty in Pink (sponging), Old Olive (sponging), Soft Suede (sponging), Bermuda Bay

Accessories: Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impressions embossing folder, Very Vanilla satin ribbon, half back pearls (Pretties Kit), Two-Step Extra Large Bird punch, dimensionals, 3/16" corner rounder punch

No comments: