Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hi!


One of my current goals is to use some of the many packs of designer paper that I seem to hoard.  It is bought because I have to have it and then it never gets used.  This card was made using one of those paper packs, "Good Morning Sunshine".  At the time that the paper came out, I really liked some of the patterns but was not a huge fan of kiwi kiss or pacific point, which of course are all through the paper.  Now that kiwi kiss has retired, I realize how much I do like it and wished that I had used it more!  Go figure.

Ingredients (All Stampin' Up!):
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Good Morning Sunshine Designer Paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip (for sponging)
Stamps: None
Accessories: Scallop Square punch, Stampin' Up! Simple Alphabet die, 1 1/4" striped chocolate grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, summer sun corduroy buttons, kiwi kiss corduroy buttons, bitty buttons

No comments: