Friday, June 1, 2007

Happiness Always

Well, this is my first official posting with a card! So very excited. Decided that I needed a day off, so I did some laundry and housework early this morning so that I could stamp the rest of the day!

My husband and I are going to a wedding tomorrow, so I came up with this card. It is based on SC126 on Splitcoast Stampers. All of the products are Stampin' Up! except for the patterned paper, which is from the Wild Asparagus line from My Mind's Eye. They have great papers! The colors were inspired by the patterned paper.


Stamps: Aida Cloth, Happy Harmony

Paper: Mellow Moss, Cranberry Crisp, Whisper White

Inks: Mellow Moss, Basic Black, Bravo Burgandy (stampin' write marker)

Accessories: paper piercing, ribbon, slot punch, ticket corner punch, brads, oval punch, dimensionals

No comments: