Sunday, July 25, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act 40

Boy, it feels good to be creating again!  I've been busy the last few weeks making swaps for a new catalog swap that I'm in.  I'm all done, so I had "free" time to play!  I read Stacey Schafer's blog as often as I can, but I've never had all of the colors/inks/etc to be able to play in her weekly color challenges.  This week was an exception - I have all of the colors!

The colors for this week's challenge are: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss and Tempting Turquoise.  What a bright and fun color combination!

Ingredients (All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):

Stamps: Fox & Friends, Wild About You, unknown stamp set ("happy day")
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Various designer papers
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss, Real Red
Other: Rhinestones (non SU), dimensionals, scallop edge punch, SU buttons, red polka dot grosgrain, SU Simple Numbers Bigshot die

5 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

This is way cute! Thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call! Hope you'll join us more often...if you don't have the exact colors, just use what you have that's similar:)

To be in the running for an award, make sure to include a direct link back to the challenge in your posting:) thanks!

Andrea said...

Wow. Your card is so sweet. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call Challenge.

Sue said...

your creativity with this little gem is astounding! I love how you have incorporated the animals and the colours! Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call this week! :)

Marisa said...

This is beyond adorable!! LOVE it! Great use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How adorable and cheerful and fun for a child.